These Pizza Faces are not only healthy they are quick and easy to make as well as contibuting 1 of your childrens 5-a-day!
- Split the rolls* in half and toast them lightly.
- Spread sauce onto the rolls.
- Grate the cheese* on top.
- Add chopped tomato and pepper slices in a 'face' pattern.
- Place under a medium hot grill for a few minutes until the cheese melts and turns golden.
Contains gluten, wheat and milk.
- You could also add some chunks of ham, cooked chicken or tuna for some protein.
For more information or to play the Lazytown games please visit: http://lazytown.asda.com/