Make your own fast food with this succulent burger, pack full of crisp lettuce and juicy tomato for a healthier choice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C gas mark 6.
- Put the mince into a bowl, add the onion, pepper and mix well. If you want to give your burger a kick add a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into round burger, making sure it's nice and compact. If you're having trouble getting it to stick together, try adding a little beaten egg to the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the burger for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and put in the preheated oven and cook for another 5 minutes, until all the pink meat has gone.
- Serve in a wholemeal bread roll with salad, thick cut chips and tomato sauce.
Time: 1 hr 5 min
Contains: some Worcestershire sauce may contain wheat (gluten) and/or fish, check label for ingredients.