Making your own pizza can be both creative and fun, top if off with as much veg as you like.
- Heat oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
- Mix the flour, salt and herbs together.
- Rub in the butter or spread.
- Stir in the milk and water and mix to a smooth dough. If it's too sticky add a bit more flour.
- Either roll out the dough to 1 cm thick and place on a greased baking sheet, or grease a 7 inch square/ 8 inch round shallow baking tin and press the dough into the tin.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until it's soft.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the onion and mushrooms on the pizza base and top with sliced tomato and grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Time: 1 hr 5 min
Contains: wheat (gluten), milk.
Reproduced with the kind permission of the Foods Standards Agency.