If you fancy a meat-free meal, this spicy Mexican wrap is a great choice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 2 minutes until soft. Then add the chilli powder and stir through.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Place a little bean mixture in the centre of each tortilla, fold up the bottom of the tortilla and roll.
- Serve with a fresh crisp salad.
- Alternatives: add cooked chicken, beef or lamb to the beans. Try adding a salad of tomatoes and avocado either on the side or in the tortilla wrap. Chop 1 small tomato and half an avocado, season with a little salt and pepper and toss in a dessertspoon (8ml) lemon juice.
Time: 30 min
Contains: wheat (gluten).
Reproduced with the kind permission of the Food Standards Agency.