This tasty Moroccan dish is packed full of flavour and is a great way towards your 5-a-day.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
- Gently fry the vegetables in a little olive oil in a casserole dish on top of the hob.
- To make the sauce, mix together the lemon, olive oil, honey and spices to make a paste. Then stir this into the vegetables and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Next, add the tomatoes, dates and apricots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finally cover the casserole dish and put in the oven for about 45 mins until the vegetables are soft and the sauce thickened.
- This dish is delicious served with herby couscous.
Time: 1 hr 35 min
Contains: some apricots contain sulphites.
Reproduced with the kind permission of the Food Standards Agency.